Friday, September 30, 2011

Smile, It's Friday!

I don't like to be a gloomy gloomerson. I feel like yesterday's post was just pouring on the blah-blah-blee-blah's. Plus, things have been kind of boring around here.

Even though I feel melancholy a lot of the time, Joe always cheers me up. He is definitely getting into that giggly, rambunctious toddler phase. His laughter is awesome!

So here is a video of me splashing water into Joe's face during his bathtime and him laughing hysterically. Then he gets ticked off when I stop. Please ignore the annoying mommy noise I make!



Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

That Married Couple said...

Cute :)

Patty said...

Maggie, I can completely understand what you are saying. When I was at the stage you are in now, I didn't always feel my worth. It is a time when baby is growing into toddler and you are busy being wife and mother. Carve out a little space each week for yourself. Just you. See if there is a group to join at the library, a craft store, at church. Get involved with something that puts the spotlight on one of your finer qualities. You have many!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails