Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick Update

Just thought I'd update you all real quick-

Things are going fine at Ryan's work. There haven't been any problems. Yesterday morning when he left for work I was a wreck, so I prayed my rosary. I fell back asleep and when I woke up I felt a sense of peace. Everything is going to be OK. I am thankful for you who have prayed. I can feel your prayers for sure and they have brought me so much comfort.

Tomorrow will be the day I am most nervous (and it's my birthday!) This guy who threatened Ryan will be coming back for his paycheck. Plus, Ryan has to open the building in the morning by himself. No one else will be around. The greatest birthday present will be him walking through the door! So please keep us in your prayers!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear all is going well so far. You will be in my prayers tomorrow.

Happy early birthday!

Natalie said...

Definitely prayers for his safety! Very scary situation to be put in for sure...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails