Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blogging Break

Hello, friends!

I think I'll be taking a blogging break for the next week or so. We're packing up, organizing and cleaning and moving to a new house, I'm planning some activities for my family reunion in July, and trying to stay cool in this icky heat- all while growing a person inside me (which is super hard work!)

I have so many ideas in my head I want to write about, but I have bigger issues to deal with right now. I'll still be reading all your blogs, since I am required to take breaks and rest, and simply because I love reading what you all have to say!

I hope you all have a great week! I'll be back soon, I promise!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Take care of yourself and remember to reach out for support anytime.

Catholic Mutt said...

Good luck with moving!!

That Married Couple said...

We'll miss you! Have a great move!

Colleen said...

I need to take a cue from you and give myself a bloggy break! Since it's vacation next week, I think that's a perfect time to implement the plan :)

Maggie @ From the Heart said...

Colleen- have a good vacation!

Rae said...

I hope that your packing cleaning and moving is going well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails