Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just One Quick Post!

So... I know I stated yesterday that I was taking a blogging break. Well I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate the fact that today marks day 1 of my 3rd trimester! The final stretch! I thank God we've gotten to this point with no complications!

And... well, I just had to share this.

This is something that makes me go, "Huh?!"

ACTION FIGURE GOD!


What makes this even funnier is he has an AK-47 assault rifle. Really? If God weren't the merciful, loving, and kind being that He is and was a big ol' meanie- would he really need an assault rifle?

The hallowed cloak of invulnerability is pretty sweet though.

I found this at FailBlog. I'm sure you already knew this was an epic fail!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God seems to look like an aged Han Solo. Weird.

Katie said...

So glad to hear you and baby are doing well! And, you know, that hallowed cloak of invulnerability is not that bad. ;-)

commoncents said...

Well said! I love your blog!!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

ps. Link Exchange??

Rae said...

Yay for the start of your third trimester!

Mindy Goorchenko said...

That is hysterical!

Yes, congrats on your baby and final trimester!

:)

Jenny said...

I found your blog through a comment on Faith and Family. Your blog looks lovely, and I will be coming back to read more. We lost a baby to miscarriage last year that we had been calling Gus and now I am expecting a girl in September. Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Catholic Mothers Online - that's where I found your blog.
My prayers for you and your baby's entrance into the world! Many Blessings!
I am actually saddened when I see our Good God reduced to a mere fantasy toy in this way. It is neither respectful or good for kids to have an early impression of Him in this way; I would never pander to purchasing anything like this! Yes, He is indeed merciful, as you say - thankfully.
My prayers for you and your baby's entrance into the world! Many Blessings!
0:^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails