1. We have some exciting news! We're moving to a house! It's still in this dismal little town, but it is away from my neighbors that occasionally turn me into Darth Pregger! It's a small little house, but has a big kitchen. There's a front porch (both Ryan and I are front porch fans) and lots of tress for shade. My total excitement buzz was killed for a bit when our land lady told my husband that she "didn't think we could handle it" meaning the rent/utilities (even though this house rent is cheaper than our apartment) and the mowing and all this with a new baby. We've been praying over this and looking at our finances and we can handle it. I was a bit fired up when we went over to look at the house and I made sure our landlady knew that we WILL MAKE IT WORK. (I could have used a little more Christian charity while talking to her, but trust me, I could have been worse.)
I could tell Ryan was still kind of upset at her comment. I reached over to hold his hand and told him not to worry about what she says because she's kind of a crazy bat. While we were driving back to the apartment he looked at me with resolve and said, "To quote John Locke from LOST- 'Don't tell me what I can't do!'" YES! MY HUSBAND IS SO AWESOME! I love him so much! By the grace of God we will make this work, and is the next step to the next chapter in our lives!
2. One of my friends announced she is having TWINS! Twins run in both my family and Ryan's, so I have often wondered if I will pop out two at one time someday. I've always had this feeling in the back of my mind that it could happen!
3. Ryan and I watched the final game of the NBA finals last night. I laughed when L.A. Lakers' Ron Artest thanked his psychiatrist after he won the championship. In a way- I think that's kind of sweet.
4. Speaking of the NBA Championship- my favorite part is when the confetti rains down at the end. I love that part of any event- the Super Bowl, American Idol, and especially ticker tape parades! I need to add to my bucket list that I want to be at an event where confetti comes down- I just think it would be so cool!
5. I've been planning out a post on all the changes going on in my body with this pregnancy. These past couple of weeks have been rough- both physically and mentally.
6. I'm starting to read the Chronicles of Narnia. I've already read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, but it has been awhile. I love the movies and can't wait for the next installment!
7. Well, folks, I have some packing to do! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!