Monday, June 28, 2010

ACK!

Organizing, packing up and cleaning an apartment for a move is definitely an exercise in compromise for a marriage! As a homemaker I feel that I should have a bigger say in where things go, but then I remember the world doesn't revolve around me and I should stop acting like a three year old!

Why am I blogging when I have SO MUCH TO DO?! It's better to read blogs and browse the Internet than to start organizing because then I get so overwhelmed. Procrastination should be the 8th deadly sin.

OK... I am seriously logging out now! Have a happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

Rae said...

You can do it!

Also, remember that some amount of conflict is only natural in a healthy marriage! It may also help to remind yourself that even if you are the primary homemaker, you still want your husband to be involved and care about things. After all, you wouldn't want to be stuck with a new baby, and a husband who knew nothing about where things were in the house!

Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails