Friday, March 4, 2011

Benedictine College

My alma mater, Benedictine College, came out with a new video. Watching it is somewhat bittersweet. I am so proud to be called a Raven; I love my college so very much, but I'm also sad that I never really got involved on campus. I have written why I didn't get involved and how much I miss my college days. You can read those reasons and my memories here.

Ryan and I miss Atchison, Kansas very much. We never thought in a million years that we would say that because we complained about it for so long, but this tiny boring town we live in now makes Atchison look like Paris, France. We might have a chance to visit in May and we are happily looking forward to that trip!

Anyway, here is the video. Any of you with high school-aged kids who are looking into colleges should definitely check out Benedictine!

1 comment:

Holly Rutchik said...

Maggie, I know what you mean! I didn't really come out of my shell or get too involved in college either. That being said, I loved my small Catholic school and sometimes wish I could go back and do more. I hope you get to take a great visit to campus this spring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails