Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6 Months!

Joe is 6 months old today. I'm going to say it again- he's growing up way too fast!

Some updates on my little boy:

I've been a major slacker when it comes to giving Joe baby food and cereal. The couple times I did he just wasn't interested, so I didn't push it and figured I'd wait until he is 6 months. Plus since he's been sick with an ear infection I didn't want to risk introducing anything new and him getting an allergic reaction to that.

Joe LOVES Chandler. He'll just stare at the dog and laugh and smile. Chandler will get close to him and let Joe reach out and touch his furry face (even poke him in the eye!) and he's great! I'm so thankful Chandler has adjusted so well to Joe!

Speaking of poking in the eye, Joe loves to reach out and touch faces. He grabs my nose, puts his finger in my nose, poke my eyes, and put his fingers in my mouth. It's a fun way to wake up in the morning!

No teeth yet! Ryan started teething at 5 1/2 months and I started at 6 months, so I'm guessing it might be pretty soon!

He has found a way to get out of tummy time- he promptly rolls over to his back when he is placed on his stomach! He's rolling over so much now! I think we're going to be in trouble soon...

He thinks it's hilarious when I eat Oreo cookies because I go, "Yummy, yummy, yum!" He also laughs whenever I read him his bedtime story- no matter what book it is!

It's been half a year since I've given birth. These past 6 months have been crazy hard, but also crazy beautiful!

My own little cherub!

My cousin's little boy dressed as Spider-Man holding Joe... this picture always makes me smile!

One of the attemps to feed him cereal.

Just like his daddy- watching ESPN!

One of his favorite toys- the remote control!

One of our favorite times of the day- nap time!

I see so much of his Daddy in this picture. I love it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for 6 months!!! It goes by so fast. I love the pictures!

Joy said...

Happy half Birthday!!
Great pictures!

Melissa said...

He's so cute! And from the looks of him, he's doing just fine without solid food. :) Every kid is different too, my oldest loved solids, my second refused anything but finger food, and my third was exclusively breast fed until almost a year when she finally decided to taste some solids.

not a minx, a moron, or a parasite said...

THAT PICTURE OF HIM ON SPIDEY'S LAP <3 <3 <3 So dang cute!

Jenny said...

We are 6 days behind you, but time is going way too fast here as well. I am daily amazed at the things she can already do. I can tell you already are, but enjoy every minute!

Catholic Mutt said...

I love the rolls! :)

Patty said...

I cannot believe how old he is already. Enjoy every minute because it goes so fast. He is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Katie said...

Aww..so sweet!! Love him getting into ESPN already...

Lacey said...

Oh he is so cute! I have a four monther myself... aren't they the best?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails