Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tick, Tock...Can't Sleep

It's around 2:00 a.m. and for the second night in a row, I can't sleep.

I have so much on my mind.

My interview last week went really well. They said they'd have an answer around Oct. 20th. So this past week I've been laid back and chill- because I wasn't waiting by the phone anxiously awaiting a call. But now it's closer than ever to October 20th. I keep praying that the owners make a wise and spirit-filled decision regarding who they will hire. I also pray that I am ready to accept the answer they give me. If they say I am hired I need to prepare myself to get into "work mode" (a mode I've been out of for about a year.) If they say I am not the one for the job I need to prepare myself to accept God's will and take the next step in looking for another job.

Today I got a little sad. My neighbor is pregnant and due in November. I've rarely seen her since my miscarriage (thankfully), but today I saw her in all her preggo glory. And she was unloading some things from her car that clearly looked like baby shower items- pink ballons, a cake box and numerous gift bags and gift baskets. Some days I think I'm doing pretty good emotionally since my miscarriage, but days like today all I do is cuddle up to my husband and dog and cry my eyes out.

I plan to someday blog about my miscarriage experience. Some may frown on that, but I have found healing in reading other women's stories of their own miscarriage. Maybe some woman will happen upon my blog and find healing too.

On a happier note- I've been asked to write a blog showcasing a project of music from the Vatican. I will be posting that in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great blog Maggie. I can't figure out how to become a follower though so thank you for continueing to post each new one on Facebook with the link.

The great thing about a blog is you can write whatever you want without worry of who you will or will not offend. No one is forced to read each one. You have a talent, keep using it for God's glory and personal healing.

I know I don't know you very well but thanks for letting us inside you head, it seems like a great place to spend some time. :-)

Sandy Dean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails