Friday, March 8, 2013

7 Quick Takes- The Lazy Edition



There isn't much to report here. So you get to look at cute pictures of my kids. 

1.


Sam isn't crawling yet, but he's doing some hardcore plank exercises. This kid is more athletic than me! 

 2. 


On the pope's last day we colored a picture of Papa B and waved bye bye. Melted my heart!

 3.


I love it when Sam falls asleep holding my hand. He turned 7 months old yesterday. These moments won't last much longer!

 4.


I have some pretty cute kiddos. I wish you could see the cape on the back of Joe's shirt. 


5.


Chemistry has been taking up a lot of my time these days.

ZzzZzzZzZZZzzzzzz....

 6. 



Joe is fascinated by dinosaurs. I'll Google pictures of dinosaurs and he goes crazy with excitement! We're thinking about taking him to a restaurant called T-Rex. It's made up to look like a prehistoric world with huge moving dinosaurs. I'm almost too worried it will scare him... 

7. 


My beautiful, wacky family.


Have a good weekend! Check out Jen's page for some more interesting Quick Takes!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Your kids are very cute! I especially love the photo of the sleeping Sam holding your hand.

Joy said...

Kids ~ cute, Chemistry ~ hard: Hang in there!

Prof. Hannah said...

I have a co-worker whose middle child at 24 months insists on sleeping between her and her husband, holding their hands every night.

Jenny said...

Oh my! Peter does that exact same move and I am always wondering how he is possibly strong enough. I sure cannot do that!

Hilary said...

Your kids= adorable :)

Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails