Monday, March 11, 2013

Catechism Lesson

I'm on spring break this week! PAAARTAY!!!

Oh, wait. HAHAHAHA.

No partyin' gon' be happenin' here.

I have a chemistry midterm on Monday and a "scavenger hunt" hunt about the great state of Missouri due this Friday. So I'll be livin'. it. up.

I'm hoping to get a few blog posts out that don't consist of me talking about how blah I've been feeling and cute pictures of my kids. This Friday marks what would have been the due date for my first child, Gus. This year, the anniversary of his due date is hitting me extremely hard.

So in the meantime, I'm going to post a video of Joe saying his prayers... in just his diaper... climbing on my head. He stepped on my neck and pulled my hair at the end... hence all the screaming. :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails