Monday, September 23, 2013

My Birthday and My Grandmother

Today is my 29th birthday. So I guess next year is when I'll be all like "It's my first anniversary of my 29th birthday!" Am I really to that point in my life? Didn't I just enter 7th grade like 5 years ago? But I'm still in my 20's, so I don't really have any life affirming post. Today feels like any other day!

I was born on September 23rd- the same day as my grandmother's birthday. I was even named after her- Margaret Amy. She passed away when my mom was 12, so I really have no idea what she was like except for stories and pictures. I wrote a post last year about the questions I would ask her about her life. In honor of my grandmother and her birthday, I thought I would share this post again.

Click here to read it!

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Birthday! Hoe your day is special!

Patty said...

Abundant blessings to you on your special day!! My 9's were the hardest...29, 39. In the midst of a decade, I always sighed some relief knowing I'm still in that decade. But when my 9's rolled around..I felt down in the dumps. The 0's are THE best :) The way I look at it, you have an entire decade to look forward to! And if none of this makes sense, it's because I'm in my mid 40's!! ha ha

Savor His Goodness said...

Happy birthday Maggie! I hope you have a wonderful, special day! It's my brother and grandma's birthday today too! :)

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails