Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Please Vote!

You guys!

My little ol' blog was nominated for Best Mommy Blog and Blog with the Best Memes for The Sheenazing Blogger Awards hosted by the lovely Bonnie at A Knotted Life!


In Bonnie's words: "The Sheenazing Blogger Awards are named for Venerable Fulton J. Sheen. Sheen was amazing at using the newest forms of media to communicate the beauty of the Catholic Church and his love of Christ to the world. I'm positive that Sheen would be a blogger were he alive today and that he is in Heaven, totally approving of this award."

"I'd vote for From the Heart. You should, too!"

I'm so honored to have been nominated! Thank you to whoever was drunk enough to nominate me! I have a feeling I won't win, because, uh, hello- the greats like Simcha and Calah are amongst my fellow nominees. They are the Meryl Streeps of the Oscars and I'm the poor schmuck nominee that people look at on TV just to see their loser reaction.




So if you have time, please click this link here and vote for me! Please, please, please! Please vote for me because:


Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging. I'm working on a post where there will be a photo of Ryan dressed up as Captain America. Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails