Thursday, January 24, 2013

Can This Week Be Over?


Le sigh.

What a week.

And it's not even over yet.

My sensitive and melancholy nature have taken over big time lately.

I had a long post post detailing my craptastic week, but I don't want it to sound like one of those old country songs. You know "Ooooooh, my wife left me and my dog ran away and my pickup truck done broke down on me and my bes' frien' stole my fishin' pole!"

But here are two noteworthy complaints:

I haven't watched Dr. Who in 4 DAYS!












I so badly want to look up Dr. Who stuff but I'm paranoid of spoilers. I have to be extremely careful when I see people post Dr. Who stuff on their facebook walls. Today I saw one and glanced only a second at it because I knew it was probably something important. It was Dr. Who with a bunch of people in front of the TARDIS using the same font and words as the TV show "How I Met Your Mother."

What the heck does THAT mean?! AHHHH!!! I want to watch all the Dr. Whos!!!

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't spoil anything for me. If you do, I will hunt you down and give you a stern talking to. I'll do it! Don't you think I won't!*

Aaaaaand I ran out of chocolate.
The Last Three Pieces

There they are... my chemistry notes are their funeral pyre.

Yes, I do my homework on the floor. I have a lot of distractions as you can see...


I spend about 75% of the time watching Sam scoot around. The rest is divided between homework and facebook.

I swear he's going to take off crawling any day now...

Oh, and every 15 minutes I have to go put Joe back down to his nap. He hasn't been napping at all lately. It's been super duper. That's added to the wonderfulness of the week.

Although it's been easy to entertain him lately. My sister in law got this beautiful canvas picture for me. Joe thinks it's "toot" which is his way of saying cute.



The week is almost over thank goodness. Hopefully this weekend will get me recharged and ready to take on some of the challenges that have been thrown my way.

Well this post is pretty darn random. Let's add to the randomness shall we?!

Here is a video that we took of Ryan rubbing his eye last night. Turn up the volume and hear the freaky noises coming from his head! He's a cyborg for sure!

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

Oh, my goodness... we didn't watch it for several days either (house guest) and we were itching to watch the end of season two last night! I am so ready for this week to be over, as well... but maybe it'll help to know someone else is struggling through at the same time... you are amazing!

Rebecca said...

Maggie, sweet lady, go easy on yourself. You have a HUGE amount on your plate - 2 small kiddos, boys at that :), AND school, AND being a wife - good grief, any one is hard enough to do by itself, let alone all together.

Have you thought about a mother's helper for a few hours each day so you can do your homework at a Starbucks or somewhere? If there is a child development program at your college or another school near you, you might be able to get a student for cheap or even free if they can get practicum hours while they are there. Just a thought - rather than trying to split your time, you can give time fully to homework and then have time to give fully to your boys too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails