Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My First Night of Class Told in GIFs

Last night was my first night of class. It's a chemistry class. Chemistry is not my strong suit. It was an interesting experience.

Here is my night told in GIFs.
 
I've been away from the classroom for nearly 4 years. This was a new campus and I was unsure of where I was going. Needless to say, I was a tad nervous. 

Thankfully my guardian angel gave me a dose of courage as I walked to the classroom. 


I got up there and the door was locked. Another girl was sitting there. I said hello and asked her if I was in the right place. She said yes. A few more students showed up and there was The Awkward Silence.


The semi-social butterfly in me wanted to say "Hi" but I was afraid it would come out creepy.


Sooo my inner self warned me to stay silent. 



Finally class began and things started off well. The teacher was pretty cool and he was explaining things in a way I could understand.


Then he started picking up the pace a little bit. Then there was math. And rules. And MORE rules. And more math. It was simple math I should have known but my brain was like:


More math. More rules. Faster, faster! Then we did some word problems and I was like:


The rest of the class I tried hard to keep up but my thoughts were drifting away to something like this:


Finally class was over. I left in an orderly fashion.






When I got home I tried telling Ryan about my night but we were interrupted by Joe waking up. By the time he was done I was all up in my dranky drank.   




Today I should have been reading and doing some refresher math problems. Instead I watched this go down.






It is going to be a loooong semester.

Because of the amount of reading I'll have to do for this class and for my internet class, I will really have to limit myself on the internet. I'll be reading your blogs, but don't hate me if I don't comment! Also, this little ol' blog might be a little sparse for the next few months, but I'm sure come midterm time I'll have a "My Night of Studying in GIFs."












5 comments:

Leanne@lifehappenswhen said...

You rock, Maggie! You can do it!!

Kate said...

This post was awesome. Hang in there. Take it one day at a time!

Catholic Mutt said...

Love your story telling in gifs! You'll get back into it.

Katie said...

This totally killed me - SO creative and hilarious and real. Congratulations! and have SO much fun!

Patty said...

OH Maggie! You crack me up. I know you are going to do great...with a lot of wine, but never the less, GREAT!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails