Friday, December 7, 2012

7 Quick Takes Vol. 26



These will be quick and random since I am typing one handed!

1.
I've been peed on, pooped on, and spit up on *TWICE* today. Awesome.

2.
A couple weeks ago I took a bloggy break. Lots happened then and I've been too lazy to write about it all. First of all Sam rolled over! Wasn't he just born like, yesterday?

We also had a few snow flurries. I don't know who was more excited, Joe or me.


Looking at the snow flakes!



3.
Joe is really getting into Christmas this year! He recognizes Santa Claus (or Ka Kaws as he says it) and yells "HO! HO! HO!" When we turned on the lights to the tree his face lit up and he whispered "Wow!" I just love seeing the magic of Christmas through my son's eyes!


Oh, and he says "Ho, ho, ho" just like the Santa from A Christmas Story.



4.
Today Sam is 4 months old! He is such a smiley baby and laughs all the time. He's finally at the age where he can interact with Joe. Joe can always make him smile and laugh. It is so sweet! I can't wait until he's older and they can really play.

5.
Joe hasn't shown a lot of jealousy toward Sam, and I am so thankful for that! The transition from one to two has been hard for me, but Joe loving "baby" so much has made it a tad easier! 

6. 
We ordered our Christmas cards yesterday from Shutterfly. I LOVE them. We also ordered Sam's birth announcements. Only 4 months late... but we got em done!

7.
Sorry these Quick Takes are so boring. Here is something you might enjoy. It's called "What Should Catholicism Call Me?" It is a combination of my two favorite things: Catholicism and .gifs. Enjoy!

Visit Jen for more Quick Takes! Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being 4 months!! That's so great. I was just thinking...next year at this time, I will have a 4 month-old. that is just...way...crazy.

Did I share with you yet...my due date is July 26. Wasn't that your due date with Sam? I wasn't sure...maybe I'm just crazy.

Katie said...

Baby, job, dog...we're all getting pooped on in one way or another. It's ok. :)

Cute that Joe's starting to celebrate Christmas...the kiddo has good taste with A Christmas Story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails