Sunday, August 5, 2012

BABY DAY!!!

Tomorrow is baby day!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

I am so, so ready- physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I got a special blessing at Mass. I got a pedicure with a great friend. I spent some one on one time with my mom. I ate dinner with my mom, brother and his family.

It has been a wonderful, wonderful day.

I've enjoyed this past week of waiting. I've enjoyed doing all the fun things to try and induce labor naturally. It has been fun and entertaining. Lots of laughs have come out of it!

I have also enjoyed the last few days of being just a family of three. The other day Joe brought out his pillow and blanket and laid down on his little fold-out couch. Ryan and I laid next to him and cuddled and he kept giggling and looking at us. There has been lots of cuddling and tickling and laughing. It has been bittersweet.


And guess what? My little boy... who says many words- trash, cheese, hat, brush, poop, bath.. NEVER says Mommy and Daddy. Until today. When I went out with my mom he was yelling "Mommy, Mommy!" out the window. Ryan recorded it and it just breaks my heart and makes it melt at the same time.
I am at peace.

I am very much at peace. I am going into this surgery with happiness and excitement.

I cannot wait to meet my son. I cannot wait to share him with you!

Thank you for all your prayers and support!

Baby announcement to come soon..... :-)

9 comments:

Catholic Mutt said...

I'm so glad that this week of preparation has gone so well; praying with excitement for tomorrow!! :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful post! I will be praying for you today and cannot wait to see some pics of that baby!

January said...

I'm so excited for you and glad that you are feeling peace! Woohoo, baby time!

Stacy said...

That video is PRECIOUS! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!!!

Astoria Girl said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see some photos of your new little blessing!

Lacey R said...

All the best to you and looking forward to the announcement! :)

That Married Couple said...

So happy for you! Praying!

Shelly said...

How exciting!!

Emily said...

I can't wait for the announcement! I hope all is well. I remember those last few days with an only child...

btw, my babies never engage until I'm in transition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails