Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weight Loss Update: Week 8

This week I had to weigh in on Monday instead of Wednesday. I gained 0.2 lb. I expected that because I pigged out yet again this past weekend. I'm not disappointed at all. I'm actually surprised that it wasn't more of a gain.

I just love to eat. I'm not a very adventurous eater; I'm actually rather picky. But when I have a food I love- mac and cheese, donuts, ice cream, etc.- I just want to eat the good stuff until I burst. Sometimes I eat just for the yummy tastes- not just for hunger or nourishment. The good thing about WW is you can have your favorite foods, just not a whole lot of it. Sometimes I just find it hard to not have that little handful of gummy bears or say "no" to that roll at dinner. I like to eat and I don't want to give up the pigging out.

I haven't been tracking like I should which has been my biggest downfall in not losing weight these past couple of weeks. I also haven't had the time to exercise. This week I'm going to focus on tracking more and jump back into the exercise routine.

So here's my progress so far:


First Weight Watchers Meeting: 146.6
2nd Week of WW: 141.2 (5.4 lbs lost)
3rd Week of WW: 139.6 (1.6 lbs lost)
4th Week of WW: 138.6 (1.0 lb lost)
5th Week of WW: 135.8 (2.8 lbs lost)
6th Week of WW: 135.4 (0.4 lbs lost)
7th Week of WW: 134.4 (1.0 lb lost)
8th Week of WW: 134.6 (0.2 lb gained)

Total Pounds Lost: 12.0 lbs

Goal Weight 120 lbs

This is totally off topic, but I'm in the process of writing my post about my c-section woes. Writing it has been a lot more difficult that I thought it would be. I'm nearly finished so look for that post either tomorrow or Monday.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Maggie, I give you a LOT of credit. It is just so hard to lose weight. Period. And for those who can drop it quickly in their 20's, well...it WILL catch up to you in your 30's and definitely by your 40's. Remember to do this for you. Keep up the hard work!

Lacey said...

I'm the same way with food! I'm actually extremely picky about food but when it's something that I really love, I just want to eat eat eat. I've been trying to lose some weight lately as well, and I think the amount that I eat is what my biggest problem is.

You're so close to your goal! :)

happymomonline said...

The best thing for me is to write down EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth - if I don't I take "just a bite" of things here and there and it really adds up! I tend to play clean up with whatever is left on my kids' plates instead of eating something healthy for myself. Keep on keepin' on - you're doing great.

Visit my blog sometime today to enter my giveaway if you get a chance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails