Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are Y'all Still With Me?!

I'm still here!

I have a million and one things that I would love to blog about, mostly consisting of my handsome son, baby poop, breastfeeding adventures and motherhood.

Buuuuuuuut, things have been a little hectic around here! I'm reading your blogs and loving them, but just don't have time to comment as much as I would like.

I'm trying to re-format my blog appearance as well... and having no luck- how do some of you make such great photo headings with multiple pictures?

Anywho, I hope this blog post finds you all doing wonderfully! Someday I'll get back to the blogosphere, because I truly love to write and read what you all have to say!

Will you still be with me? :-)

10 comments:

Patty said...

Look at him smile?!?! Insanely cute!

Melissa said...

Still here, and I'm loving your focus as you transition into mommyhood. He is such a beautiful baby!

katie said...

Yes, of course we're still reading, and your little boy is so darling! Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful smile! Of course, still here! :)

Joy said...

Still here, great grin!

Colleen said...

Picassa!!! That's how you make those collage headers. It's free and simple. Here's a link to a blog that taught me how :)

http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/search/label/How%20To%20Make%20A%20Cool%20Blogger%20Header%20%28or%20%22Banner%22%29%20Using%20Picasa

That Married Couple said...

I'm definitely still with you and looking forward to posts about breastfeeding and baby poop! :) But don't feel guilty about taking too long to write - keep enjoying your little man and we'll be here when you get a chance!

And I always wonder about other people's cute photo headers, too! The link Colleen posted looks really helpful!

Sarah said...

Still here Mama! Love the picture. :)

Rae said...

I like your new header! Take all the time you need. :-)

Rebecca said...

Still here. Trying to catch up - yeesh getting behind on blogs is worse than getting behind on actual work!

Love the pictures in your header (and that you included one of the pup, Chandler, right?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails