Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Check Out These Other Posts!


I'm beginning to see a recurring theme in my blog posts: I'm too tired to write anything worth reading. I have about 50 ideas bumping around in my head but when it comes to typing them out they seem to fade away and I can't come up with the right words.

I suppose I have a good excuse- I am 35 weeks preggo and fighting off an annoying cold. This weekend I had two wonderful baby showers and my nieces came to visit. I had such an awesome time with family and friends, but it took a lot of energy out of me and I feel like I'm still recuperating.

So today I will point you to some more worthy posts to read. I doubt I'll have time to do my Wondering Wednesday post tomorrow since I will be out of town. I promise I'll have something profound to write about soon!

Meanwhile check out these:
My brother at Roman Catholic Cop wrote a great post about being living sanctuaries. It gave me Holy Ghost goosebumps!

Matthew Archbold has a heart warming post about a couple taking into their home a young woman with cerebral palsy. (Thank you, Matthew, for the warning to grab some tissues. This preggo lady who cries at cat food commercials needed them!)

Check out this hilarious video on Danielle Bean's blog, and this one she posted on Faith and Family Live.

I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I do!

1 comment:

Patty said...

You are getting so close! How exciting! Keep those feet up and rest, rest, rest.

BTW, how nice to have a brother who
is even blogging about his faith.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails