Monday, January 18, 2010

Feelin' Crummy

Sorry for the lack of posts, folks. On top of the stress of my father's surgery, I've been feeling very sick. I have tons of ideas of what to write about next but no motivation to write. My mom even gave me some good ideas to write about, but my brain is like a glob of mush. All I've been eating is crackers and 7-Up, and I'm yearning for more delicious foods, but alas, I feel like poo after I eat them. I've felt better today and my husband even offered to cook supper tonight. (First time in our marriage....maybe even since we've met!) I'm afraid I'll take two bites and push it away, but he knows that I've been feeling icky. Hopefully he won't take it personally!

On a side note, my dad is doing well. He will be released from the hospital either tomorrow or Wednesday. He's in a lot of pain but seems to be getting better everyday.

We've been in a fog for the last few days. It's bad enough there's no sun, but when it's foggy and gloomy...well my emotions soon match it!

Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post in a couple days.

5 comments:

Rae said...

I am glad that your dad is still getting better, but you really should follow his example and do the same. ;-)

Maybe some good will come from this and your husband will cook more often.

In any case, get well quickly!

Jamie said...

Mom never offers to give ME ideas!! I knew she loves you more!!

Katie said...

I hope you start to feel better soon!!

Sarah said...

I hope you feel better soon! :)

Melissa said...

Hope you start feeling better soon, I laughed when I read about your hubby offering to make dinner. My hubby will grill once in a while, but it took him almost 4 years of marriage to attempt making dinner inside! Its a very rare occurance. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails