Sunday, May 5, 2013

WIWS #2

Well, lookie here... I dressed up again this week! I'm glad I'm back to the point where dressing up is fun again!

A dear friend from high school got married this weekend so I wore the same thing I wore to Mass that I wore to her wedding. I bought the shirt and sweater yesterday in a 5 minute shopping spree. Since it is so flingin'-flangin' cold I had to wear black pants but I didn't have any spring-like tops so I ran in to find something. Ryan stayed in the van with two screaming boys, so I had to hurry! I didn't even try them on, so thank God they fit!

I had such a great weekend catching up with friends! I hope your weekend was splendid as well!


Shirt: Target
Sweater: Target
Pants: JC Penny
Shoes: Target

Head on over to Mandi's at Messy Wife, Blessed Life to see what others are wearing this Sunday!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :)

Sarah said...

Such a cute top! Love the colour!

Unknown said...

your hair looks awesome and I love the color "swishes" on your top. beautiful spring pop of happiness.

Joy said...

Excellent power shopping, you look great!!

Colleen said...

I love your haircut! And your son's suit :)

not a minx, a moron, or a parasite said...

You look beautiful! Cute family!

Leanne@lifehappenswhen said...

You look awesome! LOVE!!

Katie@NFP and Me said...

You look so pretty. Have I told you how much I love your haircut?

That bowtie. Shut up! That's so cute.

Rebecca said...

Love that top - and your hair looks awesome!!!

That last picture is such a beautiful one of your family :).

Christina McGuire said...

Hi there!! I'm a new follower :) I just wanted to stop by and day hi and introduce myself. I'm a new SAHM to my sweet 6month old, Ava.

I'm enjoying your blog- your boys are precious!!

Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime! :)

All the Best,
Christina @ The McGuire Family

MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

Patty said...

GREAT!!! And I have been meaning to tell you, you rock that hair cut!!

Mandi Richards said...

Oh, little boys in boy ties, be still my heart! I have such a hard time finding cute outfits for cold weather (read: outfits with pants). I love the bright color of your sweater!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails