Friday, May 10, 2013

Really Quick Takes Friday!


I have a very busy day ahead of me, so these Quick Takes are going to be REALLY quick!

1.
I wanted to take a minute to thank those who commented on my post about struggling with motherhood. It's still hard, but I do manage to find some iota of patience throughout the day. Your wisdom and kind words really helped me out!

Joe is still quite ornery. But oh oh flippin' adorable!


 2.
Sam is getting quite the personality as well. He's just so happy! He's starting to get a little bit more adventurous each day by climbing all over stuff!


3. 
We really need to do some work to our backyard. It's getting pretty red-neck around these here parts. And yes, that is a piece of gutter that Joe is playing with.


4.
Joe insists on sleeping with a hat each night. For the longest time it was his fedora that my mom got him for Easter. Now it's his daddy's new John Deere hat!


5.
Last weekend we went back to my hometown because an old close friend of mine got married. Sam was fascinated by my mom's cat.  It won't be too much longer that he'll be running after her trying to pull her tail!


6.
Joe partied hard at the wedding reception. It was very warm in there so we had to take his shirt off! I used to think that Joe looked so much like Ryan. Now I think he is starting to morph into me!

7.
I took my online class final this week. It was a total joke, but I did get a 100% on it and an A in the class. I have my chemistry final on Monday... I'm really nervous about that! I've been working my butt off this semester to get an A, and I don't want one test to bring me down!

Have a great weekend! Be sure to stop by Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the A's continue to roll in! and in that picture, yes, Joe totally looks like you!

Joy said...

Loving all the pictures!
Good luck on your final.

Rebecca said...

Wow - yes Joe does look so much like you!!!

Good luck on your final on Monday and congrats on the A!

Catholic Mutt said...

Love the photos! Joe does look just like you in that photo. I love the sleeping in the hat; I don't know where or why kids come up with this stuff, but it's hilarious.

Patty said...

The sparkle in your boys' eyes scream nothing buy happiness and love ...the kind that they are receiving from their folks even on the rough days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails