Friday, March 9, 2012

Bloggy Award!


I won a blog award from the lovely Neen at All This and Heaven! Thank you!



To accept this award I have to list 7 things about myself:



1. I'm a huge nerd (I love Star Wars, LOTR, comic books) thanks to my husband.

2. I think I am having a girl. We find out March 28th!

3. I cuss like a sailor. I'm really really REALLY trying to work on that one!

4. I've attempted cow tipping, but the cows came after us so we hauled butt (see, I could have written something else!) outta there!

5. I used to be obsessed with the paranormal and ghost hunting.

6. I have never flown on an airplane and never will. NEVER!

7. I want to learn how to play the accordion.

Link

Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs, but I'm going to pick three!


Katie and NFP and Me


Kate at imperfectekate


Sarah at Wifeytini



Check these ladies out and visit Neen! I am so thankful for our blogging community!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, no airplane? I don't like them, but I like to travel too much to stay off them :)

Katie@NFP and Me said...

Oh my!! Thank you so much!! Too sweet!

Sarah said...

WOOOO! Thanks for the Bloggy, Maggie! PS I'm a huge nerd thanks to my husband, too! He is obsessed with comics and graphic novels, and so I've gotten into them too. What does your hub read?? Just curious :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails