Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Rebecca at The Road Home has a post every Thursday called Thankful Thursdays. I've always felt guilty for not participating because I should be recalling the things I am thankful for instead of all the stuff I complain about. But we have some news that I am VERY thankful about!

We're moving!!! The dance below may or may not reflect the same dance I performed when we made our decision.



Ryan and I found a small apartment of our very own. While we are so grateful for Ryan's parents for taking us under their roof for almost the past year, we are thankful to have our own place!

This might sound silly, but I always hated Pinterest because I didn't have my own home to do all the fun crafty ideas in. But now I am going to dive right back into it to get some decorating ideas, space-saving tips and new recipes!

I AM SO EXCITED! We'll have to live on a very very tight budget, but it will be worth it! Plus, I know the parish we will be going to is a very good orthodox parish with some pretty cool parishioners... so I'm excited to get into a good Catholic community! :-)

Go to Rebecca's blog and post something you're thankful for!

8 comments:

Joy said...

Yay!! So happy for you and your family!

Jenny said...

Oh, I am so happy for your little family!

Anonymous said...

Dancing for joy with you!!!

Katie@NFP and Me said...

So happen you found an apartment! Although does that mean you're not going to St. Agnes anymore? :(

Rebecca said...

Yay! Thank-you for joining me and congratulations on the new place to live!!!! So exciting :).

Alzbeta said...

I am SO excited for you!

-Alzbeta

Catholic Mutt said...

That's great! So happy for you!

Patty said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails