Saturday, September 26, 2009

An Apology

Just a little side note: I sincerely apologize if anyone is offended by my conversion story. I honestly tried to be as objective as possible. I was very careful in not sharing too much about everything and what I said about others. I am focusing on my own wrong doings and no one elses. Trust me, I did not put in every little detail. Yes, I had some wild child days. I was sinful. However, I had some good days too. Some conversion stories are much worse than mine. But what’s the point of a conversion story? One reason is to help others in their spiritual journey. I did not put my story for the whole world to read for my own gain. Parts of my story are difficult to tell. It brings up a lot of buried emotions.

Lorraine Murray wrote in her conversion story, “I wondered if it was presumptuous to believe that the details of my life were special enough to record for others to read.” I wonder the same thing. Part of the reason I write this blog is to inspire and encourage others. If you have a problem with what I share then read my Warning Blog. I did not name names in my story, but if anyone wants to be taken out I will be more than happy to.

Again, I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails