Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This Will Make You Smile

Once again I have a million thoughts in my head and would love a chance to sit in peace and write them out. But as usual... that isn't going to happen! So I thought I'd add some pictures and a video that is FOR SURE to make your day.

Sam now smiles on cue. It makes my heart burst into a thousand pieces and melt into a pile of love goo.



He looks like a little old man.

And of course we have video of his cheesy smiles.



He is too cute!

I don't know if I've ever posted it on here, but Sam is in occupational therapy for eating issues like Joe was when he was this age. Sam's issues are a little more difficult. Joe could eat babyfood, but gagged on it a lot and never ate solids. Sam won't eat solids OR baby food and still won't drink out of a sippy cup. Needless to say, exclusively breastfeeding for 15 months is a wee bit tiring. Sam's therapy sessions have been interrupted by Joe's hospitalizations and then getting hand, foot and mouth disease! But much to our delight he is FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY eating baby food!

You can kind of see his baby food mustache! :-)




It's the little things that make me happy. Hopefully this post has made you happy, too!


1 comment:

Patty said...

I can't believe how much they look alike!! Two handsome little fellas for sure! BTW, I was looking for a wooden nativity scene on ETSY and you should see ALL the neat peg people painted as JMJ! I thought of you. You must do a set for you boys to play with, and St. Nick, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails