Thursday, April 25, 2013

What Should We Call NFP?

Hey y'all. I thought I'd change up the tone around these here parts. I realize that I've been very gloom and doom and woe is me recently. Maybe that's why the only comments I've gotten lately are from Canadian pharmaceutical companies offering to enlarge body parts that I was not born with. :-)

I wanted to point you to a new project that iuseNFP and 1flesh have launched... an NFP Tumblr page called What Should We Call NFP? I was honored to be asked to contribute! I love NFP and I love GIFs so this is a super fun project to be a part of! All the posts are super hilarious! Go over there for a laugh! If you don't know anything about NFP, go to iuseNFP's page for more information. (For some reason, 1flesh's website is not working at the moment!)

Here's a little sneak peak:

When my OB says NFP doesn't work I'm like: 


Click here for more NFP hilarity!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Too funny that you were involved in the making ~ when I saw this yesterday I almost sent you the link knowing your love of GIF's

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails