Sunday, April 28, 2013

My First What I Wore Sunday Post!

This is my first time linking up with the fine ladies at Fine Linen and Purple for the "What I Wore Sunday" link-up! I've always been kind of jealous seeing other bloggers show what they've worn to Mass. Mainly because I've been so out of shape that really honestly nothing fit me but a pair of black slacks, an over-sized turtleneck sweater and a red sweater. Most of the time I wore jeans. I have no problem with people wearing jeans to Mass, but I just didn't feel like my outfits deserved any special blog posts.


I've had no confidence in what I wear since I gave birth to Sam almost 9 months ago. But since joining Weight Watchers I've lost 12.8 lbs. I'm basically half way to my goal and pre-pregnancy weight. I plan on writing more about this weight loss journey in a week or so.

Being 13 lbs lighter has helped me fit back into some of my pre-prenancy clothes. I look at pictures of me from today and I am happy with what I see, but still see a little frump. But I feel my confidence in what I am wearing creeping back in. It's nice to feel girly and wear a skirt (although I have no class and exit vehicles Linsday Lohan style.)

So without further ado... my outfit for today!

Walking in Zona Rosa after Mass.
Shirt: Thrift Store find from a few years ago
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Payless
Wristlet Purse: 31 (gift from my mom)
Kid: Sometimes I wonder...

So there you have it! I hope to link up more in the coming weeks when I get all slim and trim! Go visit Fine Linen and Purple for more Sunday outfits!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great, Maggie!

Jenny said...

You look so pretty!

Sarah said...

I love your hair! And you look beautiful!

Katie@NFP and Me said...

Love it and your haircut!! :)

Joy said...

Glad you decided to join-in, cute shirt!

Katrina Rose said...

You look great! And a lovely haircut!

Emily said...

Love to see you joining up! You look great and I loveee the skirt! Thanks so much for participating!

Andrea said...

Your outfit is so cute! And congratulations on your weight loss! That is so. much. work. I've been working on it too, I know that it takes so much effort and it totally shows on you! You look radiant!

Catholic Mutt said...

Love the outfit and the haircut!

Contranaut Girl said...

You look great! I love that wearing skirts and feeling girly too!

Unknown said...

OK...I totally get frump but oh how I hate that word. I too am on a weight loss journey and have quite a ways to go so I totally understand your frustrations. Having babies is hard work and it takes a toll on our bodies so you need to be patient with yourself. My "baby" is almost 21 years old and I am still losing weight.

You look great my friend. Just keep working at it. I love the flare of your skirt and the ballet flats are classic and always in style. So your on your way. You can do this!!

sayin' i love you said...

You look great!! I love the skirt and the shoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails