Sunday, November 25, 2012

Takin' a Break

I've been feeling so blue and blah lately. Out of sorts, if you will. I can't really put my finger on why I'm feeling this way. So I have decided to take a break from Facebook and the blogging world until Friday. There have been so many times that Joe tries to shut the laptop lid and says, "C'mon, Mommy!" and I say, "Wait just one more second!" while I post one more status or "like" one more photo. My priorities are getting a little out of whack.

So I need a break to refocus and recharge. I need to read more books to my boys instead of Facebook statuses. I need to pray more with my husband instead of tell him something funny I read in a blog.

I hope you all had a joyous Thanksgiving. My was wonderful and I'm so excited for Advent and Christmas!

Here are some snapshots from my weekend.

Waiting patiently for dinner!

My two turkey boys!


Snoozin'

Cleaning after dinner. I have him trained very well!


Trying to get a picture with my boys. Joe wouldn't cooperate.

Much better!

Decorating Grandma Mary's tree

Santa Sam!

Pulling stuff from the trees already...

He sees himself in the ornament!

  
His new trick!
I'll miss reading everybody's statuses and updates on life. I'm a Facebook and blog-reading nut so this is going to be VERY hard for me!

See you in a few days!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love your pictures! Looks like you guys had an awesome holiday! Enjoy your break.... soon we need to get together for reals. I don't know about you but some times I just need a little human interaction outside of the house that doesn't involved work, grocery shopping or running errands :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails