Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a nice long Thanksgiving post planned, but Joe has been extra clingy lately. When he shuts my computer lid, pulls at my hand and says, "Come on, Mommy!" I have to go. Playing with blocks and reading books are more important than blogging. That being said, how on EARTH do moms with lots of littles find time to blog?!?!?

Tomorrow we're going to sleep in, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (SANTA!!!!!!!!!) and go to Ryan's big family dinner later that evening. The next day we'll be traveling to my mom's to have dinner with my side of the family. Even though I am a Christmas nut, I really do love Thanksgiving. I love food, family and traditions!

I have so much to be thankful for this year. Words cannot express how God has blessed me.



I hope you and your families have a wonderful, turkey coma inducing, fun, joyful and blessed Thanksgiving!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails