Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Updates

This has been a crazy few weeks. That's why things have been quiet around here and I haven't been commenting a lot on other's posts.

My sister-in-law got married this past Friday and since we are living with the in-laws we've basically been living in wedding headquarters. We all put in a lot of hard work and the celebration turned out perfectly!

My Uncle Alan and Aunt Joy are still trying to figure out what to do with their lives since their home was destroyed by a tornado in Joplin
. Right now I hear there is another tornado warning being issued for Joplin. Thankfully my Uncle and Aunt are safe, but I just can't imagine how those who are in shelters must be feeling right now.

Some more sad news... my cousin, Dawn, passed away this morning from an infection. Her funeral will be on Tuesday. Please pray for the repose of her soul and for her brothers, sisters, and mother who are deep in mourning at this time.

Hopefully soon I can get back into the blogging mode!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Oh my goodness! YOu have our sympathy and prayers for the loss of your cousin. I will add her to my intentions list.

Amy said...

Goodness-you've had a whole lifetime crammed into a week! Will be praying for you all!

BlessedMom said...

What a crummy week, girl!!! All of us in Alabama are praying for all those in the midwest. These tornadoes are absolutely devastating!

Rae said...

I am sorry about your cousin. I just said a prayer for her and your family. I hope that things calm down for you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails