Monday, November 29, 2010

Update

Thank you for all the prayers offered up for my mom! She ended up needing a stent to correct a 75% blockage in her heart. She has been healing up wonderfully! (I think having some extra cuddle time with Baby Joe has helped in her recovery!) Hopefully this will be a start in getting her back into shape so we can have many many more years together!

Oh my goodness, people, I have SO much to write about! I have a gajillion ideas bumbling around in my head. But I haven't been home in basically 2 weeks (I've been at my mom's house and my in-laws') so hopefully I'll be able to write soon!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a very blessed first Sunday of Advent!

1 comment:

Lacey R said...

Glad to hear everything went well with your Mom! Looking forward to more life updates! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails