Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Anniversary

Yesterday was our one year wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything super special, but we're just not big anniversary celebraters. We did have a wonderful weekend full of laughs and looking back on our relationship. I have a post all planned out about the lessons I've learned in our first year of marriage, but it is still tucked inside my head. Hopefully I will get around to writing it tomorrow!

In the meantime... here are some of my favorite wedding photos. I have about a hundred favorite photos, but I figured y'all would get tired of looking at pictures of Ryan and me!




Ryan's groomsmen praying for him... do they think he needs it?


We had a memorial table to remember our family and friends who couldn't share
in our special day.


Ryan's "Plan"



My brother walked me down the aisle. This is one of my favorite pictures!



Vows... letting God's grace flow!



After communion



Our first dance as husband and wife


I love this man!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Very nice pics. Ah, that first year...the memories... :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! This is great. I love looking at wedding photos. :)

I'm so glad you had a great weekend. Look forward to something from IN this week. ;)

Bernie said...

I love seeing everyone's wedding pictures and yours are so pretty. I love the one of you and your brother as well, brought a tear to my eye.
I read your brother's blog earlier today....congratulations to you both....James Michael...beautiful. I am keeping you and your family in my heart and prayers....:-) Hugs

Rae said...

Happy anniversary! :-) I loved seeing your wedding photos and am looking forward to your upcoming post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails