Monday, February 4, 2013

Family Picture Weekend

This weekend was VERY busy.

I spent all day Saturday getting caught up on homework. It even cut into my TV and wine time at night, so I wasn't very happy.

Sunday we went down to the River Market district to get family photos taken. It's a stressful ordeal for me to look good. I was constantly fixing my hair and making sure I didin't have lipstick in my teeth.

The stress level went up a bit when we were driving up a hill and oh, you know... stopped moving. Thankfully the  brakes worked, but we couldn't go forward. Ryan is a ninja driver and was able to back the van out of the lane of traffic. We were still blocking a driveway and thankfully some good Samaritans helped push us into a parking spot.

We rushed to where we were meeting our photographer and plastered on sunshine-y, happy faces for 30 minutes. Thankfully our photographer was awesome! She was so nice and patient and worked very well with the boys. It made smiling much easier!



After the photo shoot we took refuge in a coffee shop while Ryan figured out where to tow the van.

Thankfully our in-laws let us borrow their car so we were able to get back to our apartment.


Later we got the sneak peek to our photos and oh. my. gosh. I am beyond excited about them! Jessica did such a great job!


We drove back Ryan's parent's house to watch the Super Bowl. Well, I did homework while everyone else watched the Super Bowl, but it looks like the only thing I missed out on was a black out, 7359 CBS commercials and Beyonce furthering the beauty of womankind along with her S&M lingerie outfit dancing like a stripper.

Here are is the sneak peek to our family photos! Jessica said she didn't edit my boys' super blue eyes at all! They got those from their daddy!







Go check out more of Jessica's awesome work at Peace of You Photography.

9 comments:

Catholic Cookie Jar said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! Loving those eyes! :)

Unknown said...

You look beautiful Maggie. Your boys are just precious too.

Jenny said...

Such lovely family pics!

Joy said...

Great pictures, can't wait to see more!
Hope the car is an easy fix.

Catholic Mutt said...

GREAT pictures! I missed the commercials and Beyonce (and the game), too, but I didn't have to do homework, at least.

Colleen said...

Wow, awesome pictures. Your boys are such a good mix of both of you, I can't even tell who they take after more!

Hilary said...

Maggie you look great and omgosh your boys have unbelievably blue eyes! I love the pictures!

Lisa said...

Wow, what a beautiful family you have!

Katie@NFP and Me said...

Oh my! All the pictures are gorgoues but that second to last one! It melts my heart. The way Ryan and Joe are looking at each other. So sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails