Monday, October 22, 2012

This Year's Christmas Card Photo?


This was taken this weekend at our annual outing to Vala's Pumpkin Patch. Just a few hours before a pregnant woman carrying around a 3 year old asked me how the transition from one child to two was for me. I smiled and told her it was a challenge at times, but worth the chaos. She should have asked a couple hours later to get the real truth. 

Here are some other snapshots from our day!

Ryan and Joe with the Storm Troopers. We briefly saw Darth Vader when we arrived but never saw him again. Must have had the runs or something.

Smilin' Sam.

Joe as a pig. Or "kig" as he calls them.

True love.

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

Katie@NFP and Me said...

If the first one isn't your Christmas Card the Storm Trooper one should be!

Leanne said...

Oh I love that first photo! I can completely relate!! Too funny!

Patty said...

Lol! Those are THE best! If Stan would've seen storm troopers, he would've had the runs from shock and awe!

happymomonline said...

I love that you posted that first photo...that is SO REAL! Just a moment in the life of a mom with littles!

Catholic Mutt said...

Love the first photo! No doubt a lot of people would really like it as a Christmas card. ;)

I'm trying to figure out the Star Wars stuff at the pumpkin patch. Am I missing something?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails