Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Interrupt This Birth Story....

... to bring you cute baby Joe pictures!



Mommy time


Go Chiefs! He's their lucky charm- since he's been born they've won all their games!



Professor Joe








Gas... or smiles? I think they are genuine smiles!



Funny faces


Chandler meets Joe



First time to Mass!



Hopefully I'll be finishing Joe's birth story soon. Sorry it has so much detail- but I'm writing it for my own recollection and to print out and put in his baby book!


7 comments:

Catholic Mutt said...

Those are really cute pictures! :)

Patty said...

What a cutie. Liked his church duds!

Isn't is just so wonderful, to finally be holding this little life in your arms?

Lacey R said...

Very cute photos. Congratulations again!

Rebecca said...

Maggie,
He is so so beautiful! Congratulations.

Kate Wicker said...

I'm late chiming in her, but I wanted to send congratulatory blessings your way. Joe is precious, and what a lovely, beaming mom you are. Enjoy these precious, early months!

God bless.

Melissa said...

Such a cutie! I love tall the pictures of him sleeping. :)
And who cares if the smiles are "real" or not, they are adorable!

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Aww! Cute pictures. I am sure he will be having to have had you make such memories for him when he is grown and has his own kids -- which will probably happen sooner than you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails