Monday, January 27, 2014

Vote for Me!


Last week the nominees for the 2014 Sheenazing Awards were announced. In my moment of being-a-baby-I'm-too-damn-sensitive-what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-me I was a little disappointed that I wasn't nominated this year. It seemed like every category had 50 nominees and I was bummed no one thought of me to nominate. But then I remembered that the majority of my posts are about me writing about how busy I am going to be with school and how I'd like to blog more. Boooooooooring! I can't expect to be nominated for a blogging award when I barely ever blog!

But then my good friend Michelle at Endless Strength texted me this weekend to let me know I was indeed nominated for Blog with the Best Memes. I'll admit my inner Sally Field "You like me! You really like me!" came out.

I told myself I would blog on Monday about my nomination. Then this morning I found out that the voting closes today at 9:00 p.m.! So get on over there and vote! Plus, there are tons of other cool blogs that you can check out! 

The wonderful Bonnie is hosting these awards. Her explanation on the awards:  "The Sheenazing Blogger Awards get their name from Venerable Fulton J. Sheen, who was amazing at using the newest forms of media to communicate the beauty of the Catholic Church and his love of Christ to the world. They are a fun way to celebrate the excellence of the Catholic blogosphere and honor Venerable Fulton Sheen." 

Go vote here! And thank you to whoever nominated me! I LOVE YOU. 

Oh, and since I was nominated for best memes, I might want to put one on here, huh? 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails