Monday, April 1, 2013

All Moved In

These past few days have been insane. We are finally moved into our new house. Mostly everything is in order... except the back bedroom that is crammed full of crap that needs to be put away. (Just think of Monica's junk room from the TV show Friends.) Joe has adjusted very well so far.

I, on the other hand, have not been ajusting well. I don't know if  it's PMS or just my melancholic personality, but I have been feeling a deep, hard sadness bearing down on me lately. I feel like I am absorbing all the sadness in the world. Maybe I'm just tired. I know I'm feeling very anxious about school and getting things organized.

Easter weekend was good. We got mostly everything packed away so that my brother and his two daughters could come visit after Mass. Mass was packed and I didn't really get to enjoy it, but the excitement of our risen Savior from all my facebook friends gave me some joy in the day.

I can't write much more, because I have a sick little Sam laying in my arms, and my left hand is falling asleep. Here are some photos from our weekend!

A family friend of Ryan's gave us their king size bed! As you can tell, Sam loves it!

Bow ties are cool.


My little loves on Easter

Enjoying our new backyard on a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Moving is stressful!! Hopefully everything will calm down a bit for you now.

Catholic Mutt said...

I'm very excited for you about your new home, and I know you'll be really excited soon, too. You know, when things are less crazy and stressful. Your kids are adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails