Monday, January 7, 2013

Back from Minnesota

We're back from our Minnesota trip. Ryan's grandmother passed away on New Year's Day so we went up to the land of 10,000 lakes to say goodbye.

It was a good trip. The boys did very well! Joe had some meltdowns, but he's two years old. If he didn't have a meltdown I would think something was wrong with him.

I have a lot of things I want to blog about... family ties being one of them. However, this will be put on the back burner because I am sick. It takes A LOT for me to admit that I am sick. Let me tell you, driving through Iowa having to use the potty every 10 miles is NOT fun.

So I will share some of the few photos I snapped during our trip.

***Before I do that, I want to share some links. Jennifer Fulwiler, a brilliant blogger and role model of mine, was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms. She is currently pregnant with her sixth child, a precious baby boy. She is in the clear for now, but still has many months of recovery and discomfort ahead of her. You can check out her blog here for updates and you can go to the Moxie Wife if you would like to give a monetary gift to Jen's family to help out during this challenging time.***

Hopefully I feel better soon. Moms should be completely immune from this crap... Now, without further ado...

The first thing Joe did when we got to the hotel. Reminds me of something...
Sheldon Cooper!
Daddy teaches him how to jump on a bed!

Sam watches from the sidelines...
Hanging out at the wake

Before the funeral

Someone loves his Daddy!

2 comments:

Catholic Mutt said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails