3. My dog, Chandler, has such bad allergies that his skin is starting to get infected. We've taken him to the vet and got some antibiotics. Ryan always gives him his pill in a peanut butter sandwich. Today was the first time that I have given him his pill. I gave him his sandwich then went to switch over the laundry. As I was walking toward the living room I saw Chandler standing on the couch in a strange manner. He was burying his sandwich in the blankets on the couch! Needless to say, I'm glad I caught him doing it because I have more important things to do rather than clean peanut butter of my rear end!
4. I got my chair chopped off a couple weeks ago. It's amazing what a new hairstyle can do as a pick-me-up! Plus, I'm back to my natural hair color! It's been 13 years since I first used Sun-In to color my hair!
5. Big game for Mizzou tomorrow against Nebraska! I'm more nervous for this game than I was last week against #1 Oklahoma!
6. My mom got a new laptop with a webcam so she and I have been using Skype. Mom loves it so she can see Joe. I love it so I don't get a crook in my neck holding the phone to my shoulder with my chin while I'm holding Joe! Well, that, and a chance to see my beautiful mother!
7. My adventures as a first time mother are going great! I have a post in the works about breastfeeding. I'm hoping this won't turn into a blog JUST about Joe and his bowel movements and such. But this blog is about my life and Joe is a humungo ginormous part of my life, so I am going to subject you to posts from time to time about his first smiles, my difficulties using a baby sling and how I think it's hilarious how he farts in his sleep.
Here is a video of my sweet precious Joe. I know he's too young to laugh, but I swear he's chuckling at me! Just ignore the silly sounds I'm making.